The 8th edition of the OnTheMove Academy Workshop was held in Crete, Greece.
Three participants have evaluated the OTMA 2011 quantitatively (by giving some scores) and qualitatively (by writing up some lines comments).
Myriam Amina Derbali
Peter De Bruyn
Best Contribution Award 2011
Each year we give a “Best Contribution Award” to one of the participating Ph.D. students.
The jury are the OTMA faculty members, who take into account the accepted paper and poster, the presentations by its author, the level of participation and commitment by the PhD student, and the overall perceived improvement that (s)he has shown during the OTMA event.
In 2011, the OTMA faculty decided not to hand out the award.
OTM Academy 2011 Program Committee:
- Galia Angelova (Bulgarian Academy of Science, Sofia, Bulgary)
- Christoph Bussler (Xtime Inc., USA)
- Paolo Ceravolo (Universita' degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy)
- Philippe Cudré-Mauroux (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA)
- Jaime Delgado, (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain)
- Ling Feng, (Tsinghua University, Beijing, China)
- Alfred Holl (University of Applied Sciences, Nuremberg, Germany), OTMA Accompanying Professor
- Frédéric Le Mouël (University of Lyon, France)
- Marcello Leida (Khalifa University Abu Dhabi Campus, United Arabic Emirates)
- Erich J. Neuhold (University of Vienna, Austria), OTMA Dean
- Hervé Panetto (Nancy University, France)
- Erik Proper, (Public Research Centre - Henri Tudor, Luxembourg)
- Anja Metzner (University of Applied Sciences Augsburg, Germany), OTMA Organising Chair
- Peter Spyns (Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium), OTMA Organising Chair
- Maria Esther Vidal (Universidad Simon Bolivar, Caracas, Venezuela), OTMA Accompanying Professor
- Adam Wierzbicki (Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology, Warschau, Poland)