The 10th edition of the OnTheMove Academy Workshop was held in Graz, Austria.
Four participants have evaluated the OTMA 2013 quantitatively (by giving some scores) and qualitatively (by writing up some lines comments).
I appreciated very much the friendly atmosphere and the constructive feedback the OTMA members gave us.
- Giovanni Bartolomeo
I appreciated very much the friendly atmosphere and the constructive feedback the OTMA members gave us constructive feedback. It will definitely increase the value of my PhD thesis and the ability to write and present scientific works.
- Daniel Esser
It's valuable to receive honest, sharp feedback which is usually hard to get. The reviewers take an immense time and effort to review your paper, to provide comments and suggestions.
- Lisa Madlberger
Most intense and valuable feedback on thesis received so far. I want to thank the whole OTM faculty for the large amount of time invested into reading and commenting on our work!
- Andreas Thöni
Best Contribution Award 2013
Each year we give a “Best Contribution Award” to one (or more) of the participating Ph.D. students.
The jury are the OTMA faculty members, who take into account the accepted paper and poster, the presentations by its author, the level of participation and commitment by the PhD student, and the overall perceived improvement that (s)he has shown during the OTMA event.
In 2013, the OTMA faculty decided to award Daniel Esser and Giovanni Bartolomeo. Congratulations Daniel and Giovanni!
OTM Academy 2013 Program Committee:
- Galia Angelova (Bulgarian Academy of Science, Sofia, Bulgary)
- Christoph Bussler (Xtime Inc., USA)
- Philippe Cudré-Mauroux (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA)
- Alfred Holl (University of Applied Sciences, Nuremberg, Germany), OTMA Accompanying Professor
- Frédéric Le Mouël (University of Lyon, France)
- Marcello Leida (Khalifa University Abu Dhabi Campus, United Arabic Emirates)
- Erich J. Neuhold (University of Vienna, Austria), OTMA Dean
- Hervé Panetto (University de Lorraine, France)
- Erik Proper, (Public Research Centre - Henri Tudor, Luxembourg)
- Anja Metzner (University of Applied Sciences Augsburg, Germany), OTMA Organising Chair
- Fatiha Saïs , (Université Paris-Sud XI,France)
- Andreas Schmidt (Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Peter Spyns (Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium), OTMA Organising Chair
- Maria Esther Vidal (Universidad Simon Bolivar, Caracas, Venezuela), OTMA Accompanying Professor