The 11th edition of the OnTheMove Academy Workshop was held in Amantea, Italy.
Six participants have evaluated the OTMA 2014 quantitatively (by giving some scores) and qualitatively (by writing up some lines comments).
The faculty of OTMA was a very pleasant and knowledge group of people.
- Tom Pauwaert
The OTMA gives you a boost in doing your PhD via constructive feedback in a very nice atmosphere.
- Simon Harrer
I'm really happy I participated in the OTMA since it provided me with a lot of useful insights and comments on how to improve my current proposal. The OTMA faculty are really friendly, honest and willing to advice you on your work in many different aspects, technical and non-technical.
- Paula Lago
The organisation and manangement of the OTMA was really good. I am also quite happy with the advice given by the chairs.
The comments given by the chairs were very constructive and it would really help me improve my thesis.
- Prince Singh
Experiencing direct criticism, about your work, improves the self-awareness about your real value.
- Angela Di Iorio
Wonderful experience, highly recommended for PhD students in any phase of their project.
- Steven Bosems
OTM Academy 2014 Program Committee:
The program committee consisted of the following reviewers:
- Galia Angelova (Bulgarian Academy of Science, Sofia, Bulgary)
- Christoph Bussler (Tropo, Inc., USA)
- Paolo Ceravolo (Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy)
- Philippe Cudré-Mauroux (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA)
- Dejing Dou (University of Oregon, Oregon, USA)
- Avigdor Gal (Technion -- Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israell)
- Alfred Holl (University of Applied Sciences, Nuremberg, Germany), OTMA Accompanying Professor
- Frédéric Le Mouël (University of Lyon, France)
- Anja Metzner (University of Applied Sciences Augsburg, Germany), OTMA Accompanying Professor
- Erich J. Neuhold (University of Vienna, Austria), OTMA Dean
- Hervé Panetto (University de Lorraine, France)
- Erik Proper, (Public Research Centre - Henri Tudor, Luxembourg)
- Fatiha Saïs , (Université Paris-Sud XI,France)
- Andreas Schmidt (Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Peter Spyns (Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium), OTMA Organising Chair
- Maria Esther Vidal (Universidad Simon Bolivar, Caracas, Venezuela), OTMA Organising Chair & Accompanying Professor